Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wicked

On Tuesday my mom and sisters went to see Wicked at the Kennedy Center in D.C. It was so much fun. Ever since high school I have wanted to see this play! I knew all the music. I even made my roommates in college listen to it, and then they got to see the play before me! FINALLY I was able to see it. And it was and is AMAZING! I want to go see it again. Now that I know the story the music totally makes more sense. The story is so entertaining and interesting. I loved it, and so will you. If you ever have the chance to see it, it is definitely worth it. Here are some pictures of the night!
Laura and Jenney waiting to see the show!
We love Wicked!
Before the show started this was the stage.
Waiting anxiously



I have been singing the songs all week and can't get them out of my head! I ran home and told Jordan everything about the play. Haha so if he ever sees it I probably ruined it for him but oh well. I was way to excited not to tell him everything! And besides...he asked!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you guys! I was looking at a friend's blog and happened to come across yours! Michael was roommates with Jordan in Rexburg. That's so exciting that you are pregnant and expecting soon! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete