Monday, August 8, 2011

39 weeks



Here I am at 38 weeks and 5 days. Now I am 39 weeks and ready to go!


We had a fun weekend this past weekend! We were with my family. Friday night we hung out with our old neighbor's the Quinn's. It was a lot of fun to see them and hang out. Saturday we went up to Baltimore to have dinner with my sisters in-laws. Yummy Yummy food this weekend I must say!


And Jordan hung up almost all our pictures this weekend and we finished the last little bit of organizing for the new place. It's really starting to feel like home. We just need to add a baby in there and I think we will be set. :)


My last day of work is my due date the 16th. I decided that if he is not here by then..(Which is likely) I should stop working so I can rest for a few days before they have to induce me. My doctor said that if he is not here by the 16th then they are only going to let me go a week over. So I can wait up until the 23rd which I think we will do. Induction is not my first choice so I want to wait as long as I can. Also our Anniversary is on the 22nd and that would be our one last Hoorah before we add another addition to our family. I think that would be kind fun to celebrate 3 years and then the next day have a baby!!

2 comments:

  1. how exciting!!! you look sooo good!! enjoy these last couple of days and i'm sending you an early happy anniversary wish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Good luck with the next few weeks... can't wait to see your little man.

    ReplyDelete