Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Baby Shower

Last Saturday my mom, mother-in-law and dear friend Kathleen threw me a baby shower! It was so much fun! I wanted to share the experience in some pictures! This picture above is me at 36 weeks and Carole Ann at 22 weeks.










This is the dessert table. Isn't the diaper cake so cool!











































The Packham Girls













The Premont Girls















Me and my awesome co-worker Lena. She was the one who threw me the surprise shower at work!

















One of my Best Friends Kathleen. She is such a great friend to help me mom out! She also threw my bridal shower. She is good at this stuff!!!


Baby Update: I had my 36 week appointment today. The baby is still head down. The doctor checked my cervix and said I am not dilated at all! :( that's okay I still have 4 weeks until my due date. She said she could feel the baby's head though. Crazy! His heart beat was 155. So really strong! I am measuring normal and she is estimating he is about 5 1/2-6 pounds right now. She said she is guessing he will be average size! Yay


Move Update: We moved into our new town home last Friday. We didn't actually move anything down there. We painted the baby's room, and our room. It was fun to do that project together but Oh man! I did not think it would take so long! I am so happy it is all done. We have everything in our apartment pretty much all packed up. We are moving everything out on Saturday. So I guess the official move will be Saturday. I am excited to get settled into our new home! I will post pictures of the new place asap!!!






1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness mary, you are so cute! i can't wait for your baby to arrive! you look so stylish! i pretty much sported the sweats during my last few weeks of pregnancy haha. miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete