Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our Little Vacation!

So school is out, and we just got home from vacation. We first went to Salt Lake to see Jordan's sister Dani. That was fun. We just hung out and went out to eat, then we went down to Provo to see my brother David. We hung out with him and went to a yummy BBQ place where David much enjoyed the wings. haha jk we told him to do that (see picture below) We went to Brandon and Michelles wedding on Tuesday and had a great time. Then Wednesday morning bright and early Jordan left to go fishing and camping with his dad and grandpa. I decided to stay in Provo with David and hang out with him and my good friend Anjuli. I slept a lot, ate lots of ice cream, and played! I went to all of David's inter mural games. It was fun but its good to be back home. Jordan and myself just started new jobs yesterday. I'm working in the admissions office and Jordan is doing networking stuff with the computers on campus. It feels good to finally have a job again. well until next time...enjoy the pictures!


Jordan with the Palmer boys

This is me and Anjuli watching David's soft ball game!

Jordan and me waiting after the wedding!

David really enjoyed the wings!

3 comments:

  1. Cute post! How much longer are you and Jordan going to be in Rexburg for? Mike and I come back Aug 15th so we need to get together this fall! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA, i love the picture of David! That can be good blackmail one day!!!! Sounds like fun!!! MIss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARY!!! YAY for mini vacations! GIRL- you look beautiful as always!!! XoxOxox MEL

    ReplyDelete