Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Schools Out For Summer!!!!

Yay school is finally over. I feel like these past two weeks I have been a chicken running around with my head cut off. I'm so happy its finally over! What a huge relief! And something even better. I GOT A JOB!! not just working at world gym teaching classes but I will be working in the Admissions office on campus starting in August! Yay isn't that so exciting. On Saturday we are leaving to go down to Utah for a week. That will be fun to get away for a while. I will be taking new pictures so hopefully there will be some good ones to post when I get back.

1 comment:

  1. yyyayaayyyayy!!! isn't it just the best feeling when you've worked your trash off and finally get some recoup time!? you go girl. XxOXoXoXOXOOxOXo hope you guys are having a fun lil vaca!!!

    ReplyDelete