Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SIX more days of school!!!

Oh my gosh! School is finally almost over!! WAHOO. I am soo excited! I only have to take 6 tests in 6 days...great! haha thats okay I just keep telling myself one more week and then its over, well at least until September! Only one more day of waking up at 530 to teach aerobics also! But do you want to know something cool, world gym is hiring me as an instructor their starting next week once my internship is over. I will be teaching pump it and spinning. I am excited cause I will actually be getting paid for something. I have been searching for a job and cannot seem to find one yet. I am still waiting to hear back from places. I want one over the seven week break but mostly for the fall semester!

So yesterday we got a fun surprise, Jordan's mom came up to see us for a few days. She has been visiting Utah and family their and took a quick trip up to Rexburg to say hello to her favorite son and favorite daughter-in-law! Shes been fun to have here. We haven't seen her since Christmas time.

Well hopefully once we are out of school more exciting things will happen to us so I can post it on my blog for all to read! (cause I know so many people read my blog...) well until next time...see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment