Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy One Year!


That is Jordan up at the top with his arm raised,
getting ready to jump off.


The boys jumping off the 3rd platform




The happy couple hiking












Jordan suprised me this morning!!


Jordan and I made it, one year down many many many more wonderful years to come! Today is our one year anniversary. I can't believe that one year ago today we were just getting married. The year went by so fast, but so many good memories to think about.

We had a great day, Jordan brought me breakfast in bed, and flowers. Then we went hiking at some cool place, I have no idea where it was but it was so beautiful. We were there for a while enjoying nature and each others company. After that we drove to Idaho falls...made a quick stop at 5 guys to grab a bite for lunch then we went and saw Julie & Julia. It was cute, I'm not sure how much Jordan liked it but he humored me and took me to see it. I want to try to find Julie's blog because the movie was based off of 2 true stories. And I also feel like I need to cook something french with lots of butter. :) After the moive we went and looked around the stores there in IF. We stopped at Michael's and found some cute pictures to put in our frames. We have lived here almost a whole year and just finished decorating! haha at least I finished right?

We were suppose to either go out to a nice finner or come home and make each other a romantic dinner but we are still full from lunch so I don't think that's going to happen. I'm sure I'll be hungry around 10 o'clock and just randomly eat the whole kitchen. :) So that's how today went. It was really nice and I have enjoyed that past 365 + days I have spent with my loving husband! Hes the best!!!

On a side note, David came up one day this week and we went to Lava Hot Springs. I haven't been there in probably 10 years. It was a lot of fun, and YES I did jump off one of the platforms...it was only the 1st one but it was still really scary. Jordan and David jumped off all three of them! They are crazy boys with no fear. There was an old guy there doing crazy flips off all the diving boards and plat forms. I was very impressed.

School starts back up in a few weeks. I'm kinda ready but not really. I'm mostly just excited to see my sister and mom when they come out. And the closer that it starts the closer the end of the semester is. Then we can go home for Christmas and only have one semester until graduation! Yay wont that be fun!

4 comments:

  1. Mary! I found your blog off of CA's and got really excited. Happy one year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for anniversaries!! You didn't mention coming to TN to meet Baby B...... whats up with that???

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! We always had the best times at Lava with the Harpers...I miss that! One year down...eternity to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MARY!!! Happy one year! Our 2 year is on MONDAY and we're going to IDAHO!! Unfortunatley we're flying to IF and then heading right on to Boise to see my family! Isn't marriage just the greatest? Oh and by the way we have been hitched 2 yrs, have a BABY, and a house...and I STILL am trying to decorate! Brody's room isn't even close to being done! It's pricey stuff and my theory is that eventually it will all come together and I WONT be one of those couples who goes out and gets into debt to have a super cute place! Soooo....no worries with the year to deco girl...i'm wayyy behind you! LOVESSS!!!

    ReplyDelete