Sunday, June 5, 2011

Putt Putt

Here I am at 29 weeks and 4 days! Only about 10 more to go! Can't wait!!!


This weekend my parents were out of town at a Wedding in Utah so my two younger sisters came down to stay with me and Jordan for the night. We decided that since it was so beautiful outside we should go and enjoy nature. Jordan knew of a park/lake that had fun stuff to do. So we headed down the road to Burke Lake. I had never been there so we were excited to go. Jordan knew about this place because he went on a camp out with the Young Men in our ward here.

Here we are at the dock looking at the water and people fishing.

They had a driving range and putt putt there also so we decided to go play some mini golf. It was really funny because there was a little boy behind us playing with his dad and brother and he kept telling us to hurry up because he didn't want to wait anymore. He kept asking us if we were almost done it was really funny.

Silly sisters

me and my man!

Sister and hubby. You can actually see the little boy I was talking about he is in the orange shirt and brown pants. This is us waiting because there were so many people playing so everyone had to wait not just the little boy. He was very impatient. But entertaining as well.


Sunday my sisters also came to church we us and everyone in our ward could not believe how much we looked alike. I think people I have never even spoken to said something to us about how much we looked alike.


It was fun having them over. Come back again soon Laura and Jenney!


1 comment:

  1. how fun! Burke Lake burke is my old stompin ground. We love it!

    ReplyDelete