Wednesday, June 22, 2011

32 weeks





I am 32 weeks! Only 8 to go! It's getting closer and closer. I had a doctors appointment on Monday and I was exactly 32 cm. His heart beat was 145bpm and he is moving and a grooving! He is around 4 pounds could be 19 inches long..that's what my email said this week. Hmm i don't think my baby is 19 inches long yet. Have you seen how tall I am? haha I love to just watch him move around at night. It is a lot of fun to see it. He loves to get up into my ribs too. I can't imagine myself getting any bigger but it's going to happen. Everyone has told me IT WILL HAPPEN! I am still able to teach all my aerobic classes. It is totally getting difficult so I have had to modify pretty much everything. I am just happy that I have been able to keep working out this whole time. Come July though I will down grade my teaching time to only 2 times a week instead of 4. I am starting to feel lots of pain in my legs and back so I know that probably means slow it down. Super excited to meet this little guy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment