Thursday, May 12, 2011

Things I'm Lovin Right Now

I have been looking online lately at baby stuff. We haven't picked out most of our big stuff yet, like a stroller, carseat, and oh yeah What the room will look like. We will be moving to a bigger apartment so I can't actually start decorating a room for him until then. But looking online to get ideas is always fun. There are some extravagant nursery rooms out there. I mean they are babies they don't even care. I like the more simple look, but still very cute. And here are some other thing that I have my eye on.



I love this diaper bag. My big sis has this brand of diaper bag and it just seems so much cooler than all the others. Probably because she has it :) I really like this print though!




We already got a snug rider for the carseat to go into for a quick easy stroller. And its greco brand so I need to get a greco car seat. I thought this was cute. I mean I really haven't looked to hard at carseats, the more I look I dunno if I like it as much anymore.



I really want a jogger too. They are so cool! I probably won't be getting this one. It's a B.O.B and I dunno if Jordan will let me. Maybe I can find someone selling one in good condition still!












Okay I thought these Owls were so cute. haha They are little pictures you hang. Maybe I can decorat a room around these owls. Who know? haha but I just like them.



This weekend there is a Baby Bazarr and I think I might go. It's a big flea market of baby stuff. People sell used/new things. I think it would be fun to go and see what deals I can get! If the weather is good I think I might stop by and see how it is.

5 comments:

  1. Cute ideas for a nursery! Jett doesnt have one really because we move so much so I can't wait for the day to have one! Looking forward to seeing what you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where oh where is the baby bazaar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's in Gaithersburg, MD at the mountgomery county fairgrounds. Its from 8am-12pm this Saturday (5/14/11)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, you look so cute! Picking out your baby gear and crib is so fun and and it gets you so excited for your little boy to come.

    ReplyDelete