Monday, May 16, 2011

Growing Belly



These two pictures were taken on Sunday. I was 26 weeks and 5 days. People still tell me I'm really small but I do not feel that way. I have notice that some things are a lot harder. Like bending over! haha In my step class tonight we were stretching and when I went down to stretch my hamstring it like hurt! I was thinking wow that's new...so I didn't do it.


Last week I took my Glucose test. And...I Passed! Yay no gestational diabetes for me! whop whop. I am low on iron though so I have to take an iron supplement. I thought I eat a lot of meat but I guess I am not. A trip to target will fix that though.


Some ladies at work have kinda scared me a little bit. They were like are you allowed to do jumping jacks? Can you still teach. You shouldn't do blah blah blah...So Wednesday at my check up I will be making sure I am not harming my baby or myself. I don't want to go into labor because I was exercising. I know I'm not suppose to twist and do ab work so we will see. I mean I know my body and I know when I am pushing it too much. I guess because this is my first child I just want to make sure I am doing everything right. I know I am suppose to exercise but If my step class, hi lo class, and body sculpt are too much then I don't want to hurt my little guy. He needs to grow and become strong. Can't have him coming to early! I read that 30 minutes after you work out you are suppose to feel then kick a few times. But I don't know how true that is cause I can feel him kick most of the day but not too much RIGHT after I work out. I think I am over analyzing this.


Anyway I also went to a baby bazaar on Saturday. It was good but I didn't get anything. Nothing really caught my eye. But they have it again in September so I will probably stop by again and take a looksey around.



1 comment:

  1. You are so stinkin cute!! I can not wait to see that baby of yours. I am sure he will be the cutest thing ever! (besides my nephews and my future sons of course ;)) I need to get an update from you soon girl! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete