Friday, March 25, 2011

This is how I feel right now....
Except Instead of my falling asleep on my computer I am falling asleep in a gym. And I don't have coffee in my cup its just water. And I don't have that cool phone on my ear. But you get the idea right?
Something about waking up at 5 two days in a row with out a nap in the afternoons is just killing me. I cannot wait to take a nap today though. It's going to be great! Some ladies at work told me that I should be getting more energy back soon...or eventually. Did that happen for all you prego women. I still just want to sleep if I can. I mean I know my work schedule is weird and I am pretty active during the day but I pretty much think about my warm comfy bed a lot.
Atleast it is Friday though! I love weekends, and I really love when my weekend starts at 2pm. So I guess I really shouldn't complain about being tired because I get off at 2, so my weekend starts earlier than most people.
I just want to say that I haven't had a Slurpee in 2 weeks! I guess that phase it over? Who knows. Okay I'm out.

3 comments:

  1. That's just good practice for after he comes. Practice getting in a quick nap here and there - because sometimes you can, and sometimes you can't ;-)
    jillerbreport.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome Mary! Hey, instead of a slurpee, you should have a green smoothie. Go to greensmoothiegirl.com and learn all about them. They'd be a yummy healthy treat and so good for your baby boy! i am so excited to see you again when we get back from Seattle in a couple weeks. We're holding you guys to it..and I think Kev really wants Jordan to go to that dumb fight with him! haha Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed so hard when I saw the pic you chose! It's hilarious! Keep up the good work. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete