Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Key Largo Montego, Baby why don't we go


Baby Moon in 2 weeks from today!! Yay We are so excited! We are going to go down to Florida! Where it is warm and sunny and I can get a tan! We will be in Key Largo area most of the time, but also seeing what Miami is like too. I have never been to that side of Florida before. I have only been to Naples, and Orlando area. Jordan has never been to Florida so we are so excited to get away for a little bit!!!
It took us a while to decide where we wanted to go but when we realized I didn't have a passport, and saw that passports are taking a bit longer to get these days we decide to stay state side. I guess Bermuda and the Caribbean will have to wait until next time!
Baby Update:
Everything is good with our little guy. He is moving everywhere apparently. I can't feel him yet but when we went to the doctors on Monday for a check up she would find the heart beat and then he would squirm around and she would have to re-find it. That happened about 4 times! :) Were gonna have an active little boy! I have taken a picture and am planning on posting it soon. I just have to get it off my camera! So stay tuned to see my small baby bump.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! I think boys in general are really active! Get ready for lots of energy from him and you! :) Can't wait to see pics of this little guy! Any names yet? I want to see more prego pics girl!!

    ReplyDelete