Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hello - I should have posted 2 weeks ago....

Well this isn't suprising! I haven't posted in who knows how long. I keep reading everyone elses blog and thinking that I should post but never get around to it...well I finally am.
I don't have any pictures today. I haven't uploaded them to my computer yet.
So lets start from the beginning! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Did everyone have a great Christmas and New Year? We sure did. It was very nice and relaxing. We were with Jordan's family and my family for the whole week after Christmas just switching off. We watched lots of movies, played games, ate good food, and laughed a lot! It was so much fun to not have to work and hang with the fam!
Now its back to work. Well atleast 2 weeks ago it was back to work. I'm just a little bit slow.
So what's going on with us? Lets see nothing much. Things are pretty much the same for right now. Jordan's birthday is coming up in a few weeks. I want to do something fun but don't know what! Any Ideas?
Okay this post was boring. Maybe next time I'll post about something more exciting then this.

No comments:

Post a Comment