Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Time



Its almost Christmas!! I am so excited! I just Love this time of year! My whole family is in town and we just have so much fun together!


This year we will be with Jordan's family on Christmas morning, and mine later that afternoon. Its nice we can be with both sides since we live so close!
Today is my last day of work for the week. My director is letting us go 2 hours early so I only have to work until noon today! Isn't that just amazing! I was so happy when he told us!
The members here at the fitness center have been so kind also. They have been bringing my team gifts like no other! And most of it is food so bring it on! haha Its really funny when they give us like a huge box of cookies, or chocolates or lets see, A Pastry Ring! I def ate most of that! I feel like I shouldn't eat it in the gym so I hide in my office so no one can see me except my co-workers!
I hope each of you have a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year.







1 comment:

  1. Mary!! You probably thought I fell off the face of the earth. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and everything else I missed. I haven't forgotten about you. I am in hair school now and I love it. My Missionary comes home really soon so I will definitely keep you posted. It sounds like Virginia is treating you well and I am so glad. Please keep in touch and I promise I will be better at responding.

    ReplyDelete