Sunday, September 26, 2010

Michael. Yes, Michael Buble!

I am going to see Michael Buble November 30th at the Verizon Center in Washington D.C.!! Yayy I am so excited. I am going to take my dear mother! We are very very excited. I think we have pretty good seats too! I tried winning tickets on the radio three time but I guess some other lucky girl won them instead! That's okay! Jordan told me even if I didn't win I could still buy tickets, as long as he didn't have to go. haha just kidding. He didn't say that but I think he was thinking that. :) jk ;)

I cant wait til November 30th!!




2 comments:

  1. I am so very jealous! I wonder if I could still get tickets...we will be there in a couple weeks! Maybe I could talk Kevin into going! Anyway, we are super excited to see you and Jordan-Kev says we should all go see a baseball game together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Michael Buble! You are going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete