Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend



Don't you just love 3 day weekends! I sure do! We celebrated Jordan's little sisters Birthday this weekend. Today is her real birthday but all weekend we celebrated! It was a lot of fun!

Friday night we went down to D.C. to a comedy show. We had never been to one before. Julie wanted to do something different for her 21st birthday, so Jordan suggested a comedy show. We went to see Loni Love. She is hilarious. I laughed so hard! There were some stuff that I felt bad because I thought it was funny but it was a bit inappropriate but hey sometimes that stuff is just funny! She is a bigger lady so she made a lot of jokes about food and how she loves all kinds of people because of the great food they make. So that was Friday night.



Saturday was a great day. After we got our cable and Internet hooked up Ashley, Julie and I went out shopping at Tyson's Corner. Tyson's has become my spot. We live just down the road from the mall so I feel like every weekend I go there. I usually don't buy anything but this time I splurged. I think I bought all of Macy's. It was great. Ashley kept picking out the cutest outfits and telling me to try them on. Then I ended up buying all of them! It was fun though I needed some cute fall clothes! After shopping all day we went over to Ashley's apartment for dinner and games!

Today, Monday we hung out with the whole Packham Clan! We went to Cheesecake Factory for Julies Birthday Lunch! I love Cheesecake Factory. I got a yummy veggie sandwich! And the Red Velvet Cheese Cake! We all got different kinds of cheesecake! I feel like I should never eat again! haha you know that feeling! Its like everyday for me...ya know my life story of overeating!


We had a great weekend! Now back to work tomorrow and life again! I live for the weekends! So much fun! I only have to work three days this week! I am super excited! I have Friday off and I am going to go down to Virginia Beach to visit my oldest sister Carole Ann her husband Jon, and her baby Jonathan!! I am super excited. Jordan is leaving for Chicago on Thursday for work and he wont be home until Monday morning! I wanted to go with him but we decided that I would probably get in the way since he is going for work and all I would want to do is play! I didn't want to be home by myself so I'm taking off to see the sister!

Happy Labor Day Everyone!!!


And Happy 21st Birthday Julie!

1 comment:

  1. it makes me so jealous (and a bit sad) that you were right down the street from the house i grew up in. and isnt Tysons HUGE?!its the 10th largest mall in the nation! looks lke you had fun! (ps. this might come on as Tom's account its really jessie!)

    ReplyDelete