Sunday, February 28, 2010

We have a plan!!

Finally we have a plan for after graduation! Jordan has been interviewing for a few companies our east. This past Tuesday he got an offer for an internship in Springfield, Virginia! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS??? We are moving to Virginia!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I am so excited, happy, grateful, excited, grateful, blessed, and everything else that goes along with it! I was starting to get use to the idea that we were going to be in Rexburg for the summer, and Jordan would do his internship at the school and who knows what I would have done. I will have more job opportunities out east than I will in Rexburg. But now we know what we will be doing and they said that after he is finished with the internship he could apply for a full time position! Even better its a paid internship! Jordan will start April 26th! We don't have an exact date as to when we will be moving but it will be shortly after graduation. Well that's pretty much all the exciting news I have. Oh yeah only 6 more weeks of school! I am ready for this semester to be over. But we all knew that! I say it 1bazillion times a day!

6 comments:

  1. haha i dated a guy from there, my first boyfriend. ewe he was gross. but besides that, that is SO exciting. will you live with his family (i dont remember how far it is from there..) or you going to live on your own since its paid? that is so awesome though, im jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay yay yay!!!!! How exciting just to finally know what your doing..but then it also to be soo great! Can't wait to have you join us back on the better coast! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Mary! That's so exciting. Now you just have to get pregnant so a real family ward won't be so weird:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY mary!! I knew everything would work out! Tell Jordan congrats! Now Brett and I have a place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!! Wow!! Congrats on the internship!! How awesome for you guys!! We will be moving back to Rexburg right about the time you are leaving :( But I hope all goes well for you guys! We miss you as our neighbors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great! Congratulations! Good lucky with your last semester!

    ReplyDelete