Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day Mom!

Yay it's mothers day! I wish I was at home to personally tell my Mom to have a happy mothers day but I guess over the phone and through my blog will have to do! I am so grateful for my mom and all that she has ever done for me! I don't think she will ever understand the influence she has had on me! She is such a wonderful lady and a amazing Mom. I also have to give a shout out to my mother-in-law! She obviously did an amazing job raising Jordan (as you can tell by being in his presence) I am grateful for her as well and the great things she has taught Jordan!

When I called home today to wish my mom a happy happy day my oldest sister answered the phone! At first I had to double check who I called because she doesn't live at home anymore! Then I realized she went home for the weekend to see my mom! I was so jealous!! Her and Jon decided to drive up on Friday after work and surprise my mom! Mom if I was in driving distance Jordan and I would of done the same! :) Well I just want to wish all the Mom's a Happy Mothers Day and we are all very grateful for everything you do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment