Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another Day...

This feels like the longest week..its only Tuesday!!! I was telling Jordan today that I wish I was graduated. Then I was thinking what will I do with my life after I'm done with school. First we are getting out of Rexburg..then I don't really care as long as I don't have homework!!! :) So my kickboxing classes have gone well this week. I teach two more times. Its fun but so tiring. Good thing I have Jordan go give me back massages!!! Anyway I think I am just babbling now...hopefully something exciting in my life will happen so I can update everyone on it!! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!! Sister finally blogged! YOu should blog about your classes and what you do in them!!! and give us all tips on how to stay healthy!

    Love you.
    big sis

    ReplyDelete