Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Picture Overload

Well Hello, Its been a while. I have finally taken all my pictures off my phone and loaded them to the computer. Its a major Picture overload. Its from now all the way back to the end of August. Let the journey begin!
 
 
Look at those two rain deer. How cute.
 
 
Election Day!!
 
 
Jackson's new favorite spot is inbetween our bed and the headboard.
 
 
Halloween...Couldn't get enough candy...jk
 
 
My little Pirate
 
 
Ward Party
 
 
Jackson's Girlfriends..he is holding them hostage.
 

We were the Packman's!
 

 
Mowing the lawn before Hurricane Sandy came.
 

 
A trip to the store.
 

 
He had his flu shot and I told him he could look at the horseys. haha He loved it.
 
 
Lots of trips to Costco
 
 
My best friends Wedding
 

 
Bridesmaid
 


Bachelorette Party
 

 
Kingston Came!
 
 
Wal mart....
 
 
Baby sat Mila
 
 
Shoulder rides
 
 Pajama day...and Nana Val sent a birthday present!!!
 
 
Cousin Nap time!
 
 
Apple picking
 

 
Went up to Great Falls with Sister and her family
 
 
Jackson now has to feed himself...such a mess!
 
 
Sunday Naps
 
  Gotta play at the park on nice sunny days!
 
 
Bike riding on the C&O canal
 
 
We wore them out celebrating Julies 23rd Birthday
 
 
August we went to Utah, and saw Uncle David (premont)
 
 
Hogle Zoo with family
 

And of course..Danie's Wedding!!!!
 
Hope you enjoyed my life from August to November! I will update more often.
 
Can't wait for the Holidays!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment