Monday, March 19, 2012

Trip to the ZOO

Last week we went to the D.C. National Zoo. I took the metro in all by my self! I was nervous because I had Jackson with me and all his stuff but it really wasn't that bad. We went at a good time so the metro wasn't too crowded.

We met my sister-in-law up there because she had to do a school project and observe the animals. I was excited to go because I hadn't been to the zoo in years, and it was Jackson's first time ever! He didn't really seem to care about the animals too much though. That's okay we still have a lot of fun. It was a beautiful day also. Here are a few pictures...we really couldn't get a good one of Jackson, oh well we tried.




2 comments:

  1. my favorite zoo EVR! we're going next weekend. (yup! we're finally visiting DC after 2-3 years! so excited!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Jackson is growing up so handsomely (is that a word? lol)!

    ReplyDelete