Monday, January 9, 2012

This kid cracks us up.

Jackson is now 4 months old and is doing some funny things. I mean I am sure all babies do this but its our first so we just laugh with him..sometimes at him. No I am only kidding. I don't have a picture or video of this yet but he loves to scream now. Not because he is mad or anything just because he likes to hear the sound of his own voice. It's pretty humorous. We call him our little teradactyl. He just screeches as long as he can until he has no breath left in him. Then he usually laughs afterwards. He is so cute and funny.

He has also found his feet. He found them a while ago but he now loves to eat them. If he is on his back he is usually eating his toes. I guess they taste good. I should sprinkle sugar on them. :)

And something else funny is when he is nursing he will try to stick his thumb in his mouth also. He wants milk and to suck his thumb. Crazy kid. I have to pull his thumb out at least once or twice a feeding. He will just smile at me and then go back to eating.

Jackson is weighing in now at 13.8lbs and is 24.5 inches long. We had round 2 of shots and it was not nearly as bad as round 1. Round one was one of the saddest days of my life. I never want that to happen again.

Our little guy is keeping us on our toes. He can now roll over from back to front. Which I guess means no leaving him on the bed anymore alone. He is grabbing for about everything in site. He loves to be held. He is talking or "screeching" a lot, and loves to laugh when mommy and daddy give him kisses.

Here are a few pictures of Jackson. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. what a funny kid! the pictures are sooo cute! I miss him too much.

    ReplyDelete