Saturday, January 28, 2012

5 months

Jackson turned 5 months on Wednesday! I can't believe I have a 5 month old baby. It's crazy! Here is how he is doing:

Weight: 14.5lbs -Getting big!

Has tried rice cereal 3 times -Hates it! hopefully soon he will start to like it though. :)

Can sit up with assistance. I set him in the boppy sitting up and he does really good.

Teething already! -His two bottom teeth are poking through, which means Jackson doesn't always feel good. It's sad but were getting through it. I just can't believe he already is getting his teeth. I want his smile to be all gums forever! I'm actually a little sad. I'll get over it I guess.

Sleeping situation....oh gee. He will not go down in his crib. He either wants to be held or in mom and dads bed....no bueno people! I don't know what to do. I am too weak and I cant just let him cry..it makes me upset. He is still so little.

He is rolling over now from back to front! Usually when he is mad that I wont pick him up he just decides to roll over, and is actually liking his tummy time more.

He is now wearing 3-6 month clothes and some 6 month!

He LOVES his new stroller. We have been going on walks with our friend and he just loves to look around outside. He usually falls asleep too. It's just that smooth of a ride!

Pictures now! My sweet little Jackson just makes my world.








And last but not least! Jordan starts his new job on Tuesday. He is really excited! I am too because he is going to be taking the train into work now and I will know exactly when he will be getting home because there won't be any traffic. YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment