Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Boston

Jordan had a conference last week in Boston. Since I stay home with Jackson now I was able to go with him. Even better is that my best friend Erin lives there now with her husband Kasey, so we had a whole week to play and catch up!
They live in a really cute little beach town too. They are so close to the beach so we went for a walk one day, went shopping, met Kasey and Jordan in the city for lunch, and just had a great time together.


Jackson just loves his Aunt Erin and Uncle Kasey. They are having a baby boy in March and they let Jackson wear there babies cute hat.

Mommy and Jackson getting ready to go pick up daddy.

Me, Erin, and Jackson. Erin is so cute pregnant too.

Here we are in Boston at the Christmas tree. It was huge. I have no idea how they got it in the middle of so many buildings. I think it is as big as the National Christmas tree in D.C.

Kasey and Erin

All of us at Mike's Pastry's. Erin and Kasey took us out for a night on the town. We went to a cute little Italian restaurant and then after dessert here. I don't know if you can see how HUGE our pieces of cheesecakes are. It was divine. I still think about this place.

This was outside where we had dinner.

Here is my cute little family...well you can't see Jackson. He was sleeping in the stroller and I was not about to wake him up.

We had such a great time visiting Boston. Thanks again Erin and Kasey for a wonderful trip! We already miss you!

1 comment:

  1. how fun! we all need to have a reunion at some point. you all look so cute! miss you!

    ReplyDelete