Saturday, October 29, 2011

Nana came to visit

My Nana came to visit us this past week. Jackson Loves his great grandmother. Me and Jordan stayed up at my parents house a few days so we could have more time with her.


Daddy and Jackson

Mommy and Jackson

Nana and Jackson

I took this picture and right as I did Jackson spit up. Haha we thought it was pretty funny.
Aunt Jenney with baby Jackson

Grandma Nie Nie and Jackson




Don't mind my rolls...I'm working on them. :) I thought Jackson looked cute in this picture.

Pumpkin Bum



We were trying to take a cute picture of all of us and this was the best we could get.

It was so much fun to have Nana with us. We can't wait for her to come back at Christmas to see how much bigger Jackson will be.

Thanks for coming to see us Nana. We miss you already!

2 comments:

  1. Rolls? Okay, you may know that they're there, but you look great! Jackson is soooo cute! He looks so much like Jordan, but he does look like you too...I'm just not sure which features yet. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha i didnt even see your "rolls" (or even if you can even call them that) until you said it. You look amazing! and im jealous. 2 years later and i still have more rolls than you!

    ReplyDelete