Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Since we've been home....

Jackson loves to nap with daddy...or should I say daddy loves to nap with Jackson. :)

Jackson loves when daddy comes home from work!

Bath time!!
Jackson meets Kathleen!!!

Jackson's onesie days : My Aunt is the Best! (this goes for all his aunts though)

Jackson is 1 week old!!

Laura came and stayed with us for a few days to help me while Jordan had to go to work! She was amazing and helped me SO much. I don't know what I would of done with out her here!

Mommy and Baby

Aunt Danie came to meet Jackson! It was so fun having her here!

Aunt Ashley and Aunt Danie holding Jackson.

We have been doing great since coming home. Jackson loves to sleep and eat lots! We feel so blessed to have Jackson in our family.

We had newborn pictures taken last week, and once I get them I will post them. I saw a preview and they are so adorable, I can't wait to share them with you!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT>? hes already 1 week old!?i ts not possible!!! he is seriously so cute! i want a newborn so bad now! Hope you're healing and you're loving your new life as a mommy!

    ReplyDelete