Saturday, February 5, 2011

16 week update!

Right now our little pookey is the size of an avocado. It's about 4 1/2 inches long from head to rump and 3 1/2 ounces!

I guess I'm now showing a little bit because some members at work told me so..awesome! haha some people are so blunt it's funny.

I am feeling the same. I mean its only been a week since I told people so I prob shouldn't feel too different. The only thing that I'm not liking so much about the process is that I am having crazy scary dreams! People have told me that when your pregnant your hormones can cause you to have very vivid dreams. And let me tell you I am having them. Every night. And I remember most all of the dream. It's weird. I do like that my hair is growing fast though, I can def tell! sweet~




2 comments:

  1. are they dreams that the husband is cheating on you?!haha i had so many dreams of tom cheating on me with this girl from his IBC group at school. didn't help i knew what she looked like and all. They were horrible. I already have very vivid weird dreams so being pregnant.. it was horrible! I bet you look TOO cute with a baby bump! you need to post pics every few weeks so we can see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dreams are intense sometimes. Since Shea is a gun nut I think it added to my already over protective instincts to protect my unborn child and I shot a lot of people...I never remember dreams, but when I was prego it's hard to not remember shooting someone! Crazy!!! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete