Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Thoughts.....

For the past 2 weeks I have tried to post, and then realize I really don't have anything really that exciting to say...then I realized I read everyone else's blog like its the coolest thing ever and its really just their day to day stuff that goes on with them. So lets see what goes on with us day to day?
I just ate all the chocolate peanut butter pretzels that my mom gave us last Saturday..and I don't think Jordan even had one...but hey they almost lasted a week.
Jordan is leaving for San Jose on Sunday. He is attending a conference for work for the whole week. Exciting for him....not so much for me. I'll still be in Virginia...
I am so excited for the Michael Buble concert in a few weeks.
I got some really cute black boots that make me like 4 inches taller. I'm normal height when I wear them. Can I get a woot woot!
I really don't understand how Bristol Palin is still on Dancing with the Stars...I mean really who is voting for her?
Why the Heck was Glee not on this week?
Our calling in the ward is....are you ready for this.... Ward Choir Nursery Leaders. That's what I get for telling the Choir Director that I will not be in the ward Choir. Pretty much we watch every ones kids while they are practicing for an hour after Church. (Last week I let some girl eat 4 cookies opps)
I am so excited for Thanksgiving, Mostly because I get the day off from work. And I do love Sweet Potatoes.
Sometimes I tell my co-worker way to much about my life. She is so sweet to listen. Half of which I probably shouldn't be telling her. We have some good laughs though.
Pillsbury Biscuits are one of the best things I have ever tasted. (yeah that ones in the can that you pop open...delicious)
I really want to coach high school cheerleading. I wanna go back to my old high school and coach. I heard through the grapevine that the position may be opening. The only problem is they take teachers and people in the school system before outside people. I am not in the education system so I would not be first pick. I think I still might try though. You never know!
Alright that will be all for now. I need to go to bed seeing is that I have to get up at 5 tomorrow for work! At least its Friday tomorrow! Yayy Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your reading your post :). Are you still spinning? Im teaching again at worlds and need some new ideas and songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am happy to finally see an update from ya! ;) And i totally agree...I think every week- who they heck is voting for bristol palin? Who is her fan base? seriously. blows my mind. And i think going back and coaching cheer would be sweet. good luck!

    ReplyDelete