Monday, April 26, 2010

Feels good to put the running shoes back on...


I cant even tell you how great it felt to put my runnig shoes back on today!! Its been 2 months since I last put them on...can you believe that TWO MONTHS!!!! thats just wrong!! I was so busy my last semester with school and work that I put aside my passion. Now that I am done with school and still unemployed I get to stay home and do something I love...RUN, and feel good!!! I'm not gonna lie though I was pretty scared when I stepped on the tread mill today. I was thinking how hard it was going to be and that I probably should never of stopped working out but that time has passed and its time to get back!! I'm really excited since I am home by my self all day I might as well take advantage of it!!!
Today was also Jordan's first day of work! He left bright and early. He has about a half hour commute. I cant wait til he comes home and tells me all about it.
I also met my nephew two weekends ago. He is the cutest little thing ever!! I was never bored when I was aroudn him!!! Thats amaing for me because I get bored so easily. He is almost 4 months and is smiling and if you make him really happy he will giggle its so cute! I love it. I cant wait to see him again!!

2 comments:

  1. YOU GO GIRLLLLL!!!!!! Show those shoes who's boss!!! We should do a race together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so cute i couldn't believe it though that you haven't been running for 2 months you are like Nazi gym girl! I always thought that was such a good trait you had as I sat on the couch and ate Doritos and watched TV :) and now we are in the same boat again. Your running and still I'm lazy as ever ha ha ha I love it!! You didn't say anything about your birthday though!! Sorry I'm a bad friend and didn't remember till super late that night :) well I miss and love ya babes can't wait to read more about what ya'll are up to!!

    ReplyDelete