Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend to Vegas


Jordan and I on the Strip for a walk!



At the Pool at the hotel (excalibur)


Jordan playing his favorite game at the arcade
(we had to spend our money some how :)




yay for vegas at night!!!




waiting for the Mirage volcano show to start!!


So we had a pretty spontaneous weekend!! Friday at 5 when Jordan got home from work we were trying to decide what to do for the night. Then Jordan was like lets just go to Vegas! So we joked about it for a minute...then we were like okay we have to! So at about 10pm on Friday night we hit the road. We drove until 3 Am then decided to stop for a quick nap. Woke up at 6Am and got back on the road and made it to Vegas at 9am Saturday morning! It was such a fun weekend. We went to the pool everyday, went to see a movie, walked around the strip, went to an arcade, saw a she man, saw a lady wearing a fanny pack, ate lots of good food, and just had a great time enjoying the hot sun!!!

The drive home wasn't too bad either. I drove from Cedar City all the way to Rexburg. I have never in my life driven for that long. It was fun, Jordan had some homework to do so I got the privilege of driving!! I just put on my music and sang all the way home!!! I LOVE VEGAS. I totally want to go back soon!

P.s. Thanks Nikki for letting me know how to post pictures, now you all can enjoy our trip to Vegas too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment